- More than 350 of MCMs have been earned by IT pros from over 20 countries and 30 companies
- In its first year, the net satisfaction of the training, rated by attendees, averaged 179 on a scale of 200
- The program has expanded to include MCM for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Microsoft will introduce MCM programs for Exchange Server 2010 and Office SharePoint Server 2010 in early 2010
- Windows Server 2008 R2 offers 11 days of training that culminate in two written exams and one 8-hour long lab-based test. Content focuses on core directory services that builds off of pre-reading and prerequisites that maximize classroom time. For those who’ve earned their MCM on a previous product version, options exist for ensuring they are up-to-speed on new versions. Register before January 1, 2010 for a $1,000 discount.
- Microsoft is offering a 20% discount for all other MCM programs until January 1, 2010. More information is available here.
|Microsoft Exchange Server 2007||79|
|Microsoft Exchange Server 2003||146|
|Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007||21|
|Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007||15|
|Microsoft SQL Server 2008||2|
|Microsoft SQL Server 2005||39|
|Windows Server 2008 Directory||48|